Invest 97L a Development Threat in the Caribbean This Week

Posted by Levi at 1:25am on September 2, 2013

If you are having trouble viewing the embedded video below, try the direct Youtube link.

9 comments

Comments

• stefanie says:

Great job as always Levi! Now, I can say “do I have time for the tidbit without my head phones on?” And nobody in my house thinks that’s strange. lol. Thanks!

• Mike Sphar says:

Amazingly well presented! You keep improving and growing your professional presentation skills so well! I think this could lead to great things for you. Keep up the good work.

• Anonymous says:

Hey Levi, where can we get a good HWRF and GDFL model forecast where it centers on the storm?? Thanks

• Kim says:

Thanks Levi!

• CapeFearCaner says:

Thanks Levi, great job as always. I would not be surprised to see development to the north of cuba with a potential intense cyclone heading through the bahamas and toward the SE coast later this week

• Andrew says:

Thanks. Based on the SW flow We have over Florida, having a storm south of Cuba is not desirable. The current steering flow would favor a Charlie/Ivan track but that will probably change 6 days from now. I’m surprised you didn’t mention that this AEW is also headed to a more favorable MJO setup as well.

It looks like the 2013 season is going to try to start.

• Suzanne says:

A lot of us in the Caribbean can’t download videos – lack of signal, etc. If you could post text too, that sure would be great.

• Levi says:

Thanks for letting me know. I wasn’t sure how many people still have problems with videos these days. Sometimes it’s hard for me to take the time to do both video and text, but I will try to include text more often. Hopefully you can at least see the summary graphic below the video.

• Timezones:

• UTC: 8:20am Nov 29th, 2014
    • EST: 3:20am Nov 29th, 2014
    • CST: 2:20am Nov 29th, 2014
    • AST: 4:20am Nov 29th, 2014
    • PST: 12:20am Nov 29th, 2014
    Edit these timezones or add your own in settings.

All times on this page should be in your local timezone automatically if you have javascript enabled in your web browser. If not, they will be in UTC. The list of common tropical timezones above is for your reference.